If you are a foreigner who is not resident in Spain and you inherit real estate in Spain, we can help you manage all of the process of accepting the inheritance.
- Legal investigation of the deceased person’s assets in Spain
- Compiling the information and the documentation needed to accept the inheritance in Spain
- Requesting the certificate of last will in Spain. (This enables us to determine whether the deceased person made a will in Spain. This step is mandatory)
- We manage APOSTILLES for official foreign documents and take care of translating them into Spanish (sworn translator)
- We calculate and manage taxes deriving from the inheritance
- We arrange the signing of the public deed at the Notary’s office and we accompany you
- Entry in the Property Register of the property in the name of the new owner/heir
- We manage the annual taxes of the new owner
- Change of account holder for the different utilities: water, electricity, etc.
+34 972 45 38 72
+33 644 14 06 95
17487 Empuriabrava, Girona